Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
User Experience Developer / Information Architect needed for top e-commerce company in the Rocky Mountains!!
----Relocation package offered for this awesome opportunity!
A top e-commerce company located in the beautiful Rocky Mountain area is looking for a User Experience Developer / Information Architect to join their team. The User Experience Developer / Information Architect will be part of the UX team creating the Wire Frames and usability of the new websites we are building.
If you are a User Experience Developer / Information Architect with experience working on enterprise size websites, please read on!
What you need for this position:
- At least 5 years of experience working as a User Experience Developer or Information Architect on enterprise level web sites
- Portfolio showing off all the great work that you have done
- Exceptional user interface and experience design skills and an understanding of user-centered design disciplines and principals, wire frames
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding conceptual skills
What you'll be doing:
- You will be part of a team that will be responsible for brainstorming, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences - all within specified product requirements and deadlines
What's in it for you:
- This is an awesome opportunity with an excellent salary/ benefits / bonus package and an outstanding relocation package. Please apply directly via the Cybercoders Website and answer all of the associated questions to be considered and contacted with the details about the position.
So, if you are a User Experience Developer / Information Architect with experience working on enterprise size websites, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.