Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Closing Date: Dec. 31, 2016
Employer: Heber Jobs
Job Location: Heber City - Wasatch County
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $10.00-$16.00
Are You A Sales Leader Who Can Perform In A Work-At-Home Environment?
Elite IT Partners, Inc., is an innovative Home Computer Support organization with a strong desire to develop sales talent here in Utah. We are looking for individuals who have a competitive drive, a strong work ethic, and a love for technology to join our sales team. We-re working hard to create jobs in the U.S. and particularly in Utah and not off-shore our sales and technology jobs.
Elite IThelps our customer-s lives by helping them use and love their technology again and provide for family safe computing in their homes. Setup and integration issues across devices; laptops, desktops, smartphones, printers, bluetooth devices in all their variety are very common. And the need for preventative maintenance just like your car helps these devices work more efficiently if you have a trusted service provider based in the U.S.
Elite ITis interviewing for motivated, highly skilled sales talent to grow with us.
Schedule an interviewwith James M. Martinos directly at 801-916-3170 or email through this ad.
As a member of the Elite IT Home sales team, you will be conducting a critical role for our clients. You will have the opportunity to discuss their computer and personal technology problems and challenges, and then present them with solutions that takes care of their immediate and long-term needs. As part of this process you will be trained on how to remotely diagnose basic computer issues in addition conducting basic trouble shooting methods for all personal technology devices.
* Receive over the phone leads from our paid search campaigns and ads.
* Work from your home - no driving out of the Heber City/Midway valley
* Coordinate with our U.S. Based Techs to clean, repair & schedule preventative maintenance services
* Complete verification, complete transaction paperwork with customers
* Provide information for a criminal background check
* Attend meetings and training on time
* Work assigned schedule and hours
* Be proactive, have your own clear written goals for success
* Work smart; study, learn and practice your sales closing script
* Work whatever hours it takes to meet your goals
Long-Term Career Success:
* Define your success; see it, own it, solve it then do it!
* Do You Think Your Good At Sales? We''ll Make You Better!
* 1-3 year sales experience
* Computer Literate, strong communications & data entry skills
* Personal Home Office and/or Work Space
* Reliable Internet Service
* Personal Computer with Headset Microphone
* Have your own LAN line (phone) or Skype account to talk with our U.S. and Canada customers
Share this Job:
Get Notified of New Jobs at Park City Jobs