Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Requisition #: 207844
Position Posting Title: ASSISTANT STORE MANAGERS
Employment Status: FT
Job Description: DOLLAR TREE IS A:
* Priceless Experience:A career with Dollar Tree also comes with a lot of variety. It's a fun career that allows you to wear a different hat every day.
* Big Company With Big Ideas:We are a Fortune 500 company, the nation's leading operator of single price point dollar stores with more than 4,300 locations in 48 states and 5 Canadian Provinces, an over $6.63 billion corporate owned chain.
* Valuable Partner:We're all on thesame teamat Dollar Tree. We're about people treating each other with respect, camaraderie and a sense of joint purpose.
* Career Growth Opportunity:If you have the drive and energy, a career with Dollar Tree can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
* Place We Can All Profit:Why not have your cake and eat it too? Work for a great company and in return get a great benefits package that shows our appreciation.Discover for yourself how far thisDOLLARcan take you!
Assistant Store Managersat Dollar Tree are responsible for the following:
* Assisting in the realization of your store�s maximum profit contribution
* Protect all company assets
* Maintain a high level of good customer service
* Opening and closing the store
* Creative problem solving in the areas of:
* Associate Development
* Maximizing Sales Potential
* Controlling Expense and Shrink
* Merchandise Display
* Store Signage PlacementWhat we need from you:
* A strong desire to grow within the company
* Minimum of 3 years prior retail management experience
* Background in hardlines or variety merchandise
* Big box experience a plus
* Strong productivity management ability in freight processing
* Strong communication, interpersonal and written skills
* Ability to work in a high energy team environment
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.