Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
IT Software Programmer Analyst
Category: IT Analyst
This position reports directly to an IT Software Development Supervisor.
1. Be involved in all levels of software development, including requirements definition, specification, design, implementation, testing and integration, documentation, maintenance, and 3rdlevel customer support.
•Bachelor’s degree in computer related major plus four years of on-the-job software development experience, or high school diploma (or equivalent) plus six years of on-the-job software development experience
• One year of on-the-job experience using the following software development languages:
- Web Services
- N-Tiered Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture
- Design Patterns, Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection, Separation of concerns
- Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming
Regular and reliable attendance
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work well with others
• Ability to work long hours and take call as needed
• Must be able to lift 10 pounds
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for extensive periods of time
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
• Fine motor coordination
• Good visual acuity including color perception
• Involves judgment in planning work, assessing results, solving problems, and taking or recommending action
• Ability to organize work, to meet deadlines, and to work under stressful condition
• Continual assessment of current literature
2. Adhere to AR clients established software life cycle standards.
3. Participate in source code reviews.
4. Perform technical writing duties related to the design and documentation of software applications
5. Perform quality assurance duties related to software products, including unit testing and system functionality testing.
6. Provide programming leadership and training to IT Software Programmers.
7. Participate in continuing education activities in order to improve development skills and stay informed about new ideas and advances in technology that may impact software development efforts.
8. Maintain expertise in evolving software development tools and environments.
Designs, develops, maintains, and supports software applications.
Location Salt Lake City , UT
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified