DownEast Outfitters Senior Home Visual Merchandise Manager in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Provide creative leadership and vision for all aspects of store design and visual merchandising.
- In-store visual presentation. Will be responsible for creating and maintaining a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage customers and help stimulate sales activity. Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills with store staff and the ability to communicate direction are imperative.
- Help train new employees and the store team about visual display standards. Provide training, feedback, and recognition to help motivate sales staff to actively support the visual merchandising efforts.
- Will oversee the visual merchandising execution of new store openings and remodels.
- Work closely with the home corporate team. Participate in product assortment selection.
- Facilitate and assist with Home Product Photoshoots
- Physical requirements- you will need to be able to push, lift, and carry 30-50 pounds of merchandise. Must be able to be on your feet and walking for eight hours per day.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Specialized training/schooling in interior design is preferred, not required
- Strong proficiency in Word and Excel
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks with convergent timelines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with ability to assist in managing several projects at once. Have strong creativity and effective problem solving abilities.
- Must be available to travel at least 25% of time.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Type: Salary
Pay Rate: Based on Experience