Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition #: 55653
Job Title: Data Specialist
Country: United States
City: South Jordan
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Integrity is Everything is a core value at ADP. Medical practitioners across the country turn to ADP's AdvancedMD for fully integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management solutions they can trust. We are one of the nation's largest providers of cloud medical practice optimization software and a leader in cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling software, and billing applications for medical practices and medical billing services.
ADP AdvancedMD is on the market for a highly motivated and qualified Data Analyst to work in an always on and highly available SaaS (Software as a Service) cloud based environment. The successful candidate will join a team of professionals responsible for coordinating all aspects of data conversions including gathering, accessing, pulling and extracting data. The AdvancedMD career will be involved in the coordination and analysis of data to ensure that conversions are completed within an established time-frame. The career will also be involved in updating clients on data analysis to ensure that expectations and deliverables are consistent and meet predetermined objectives. This position requires clear, concise and deliberate communication with medical practices and implementation representatives in both critical and non-critical situations. As a member of the Data Services Team, this position will require the individual to develop creative solutions for complex dataset problems within a collaborative team environment.
Provide Project Management for data conversion, including:
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- 2 to 5 years working within the software industry
- Extensive knowledge of Excel including macro development
- Knowledge and experience with VB Scripting (Preferred)
- 2 to 5 years completing Source to Target data conversions
- Extensive knowledge of databases, datasets and data structures
- Excellent communication skills including delivering complex technical information to non-technical team members
- Proven ability to create creative solutions to unique problems
- Experience working and developing continual process improvements within a team
- Consistent track record of meeting project deadlines on time
- Position requires weekend and after-hours availability for client support and assistance
College degree and/or equivalent work experience
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Operations
Locations: United States, South Jordan, UT