Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Loan Specialist IV (MLO)
Location: UT - Union Heights Bld
Zions Bank- Mortgage Loan Processor
Why Zions Bank? We are a leader in mortgage banking in Utah and Idaho. While the competition continues to resist the challenges facing our industry, Zions Bank continues to grow by offering stability in a changing industry. With an excellent reputation that attracts the industry's top talent Zions Bank hires and retains the very best people in the industry by investing heavily in what our employees need to grow with us.
Loan Processor duties include:
· Confirms loan application is complete
· Review loan file to verify procedures per guidelines.
· Order necessary documents and follow-up with vendors/third parties to obtain in timely manner.
· Manage pipeline of loans within required performance standards for welcome
· Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and full approval upon receipt of appraisal.
· Evaluates AUS findings and prepares Preliminary Loan Disposition requesting required income documentation
· Orders credit reports; independently structures loan options and submits loans to appropriate automated underwriting system
· Reviews Loan Disposition prepared by Underwriter. Confirms that loan conditions have been properly coded.
· Exceed customer expectations by providing highest level of customer service.
· High School diploma or equivalent and 6 years banking or loan process experience or other directly related experience.
· FHA, Conventional, VA experience required.
· Ability to prioritize complex diversified responsibilities and multi task in a fast paced environment.
· Requires organizational and time management skills to balance workload and meet deadlines.
· Must be willing to assist teammates and build strong relationship with sales partners to achieve closing goals.
· Must have strong organizational and customer service skills.
· Ability to complete processes and meet deadlines.