Iasis Healthcare Mammography Tech - PRN - JVMC in West Jordan, Utah
Come work with us atJordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has manydiverse career opportunities. We work asa team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to ourpatients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotescontinuous learning.
JVMC has been serving thehealth care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busyfull-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services andadvanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As thearea has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding itsservices, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services,Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology,and Pediatrics.
Whether you want to workwith patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field likemaintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even foodproduction, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Performs diagnostic mammography procedures and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their mammogram. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center's mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors through use of STAR key words: Service, Teamwork, Accountability/Attitude, Responsiveness.
Position will work at both Jordan Valley Medical Center and Pioneer Valley Hospital.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART) in radiography and certified/board eligible in mammography.
- Certified in the State of Utah to practice and administer radiation.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to operate mammography equipment and stereotactic localization devices.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- One year mammography experience preferred.
IASIS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Job reference #: 1703743