Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Small Business Loan Specialist
Location: UT - West Valley Cit
Are you interested in learning more about loans and how banks lend money to small businesses? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment? Are you detail-oriented and organized? Do you have the ability to efficiently multi-task? Do you enjoy delivering great customer service?
The Small Business Loan Group is now accepting applications for the position of Small Business Loan Specialist. This is an opportunity with great career development potential where you will join a dynamic, professional group of dedicated, hard-working individuals who strive to provide the best service experience possible for our customers.
This position is responsible for various loan processing and documentation functions for small business and commercial loans:
* Completes loan due diligence to ensure the bank has appropriate legal documentation
* Obtains entity formation documents and verifies companies are registered and in good standing with the state
* Coaches loan officers on resolution of documentation issues
* Obtains and analyzes state UCC filing information to ensure collateral has proper lien position
* Orders and analyzes evaluations for real estate collateral items including: Appraisal, Title, Flood determination, Environmental Questionnaires
* Coordinates with the legal department on trust reviews to ensure custom covenants and other items are legally binding
* Prepares loan documents and creates deeds of trust for real estate as well as addendums to meet specific documentation needs
* Reviews and applies bank credit policy
* Coordinates title company closings (including escrow)
* Reviews and ensures eligibility of loans prior to closing
* Analyzes due diligence against bank policy
* Elevates unresolved issues to managers or legal review
* May be responsible for producing, tracking and monitoring reports
* Other duties as assigned
* Requires a High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting or related field strongly preferred.
* Experience in loan processing, documentation, or other directly related experience is helpful.
* Ability to understand bank credit approval processes and procedures
* Ability to work with people and coach others on problem resolutions
* Strong research and analysis skills
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
* Must have good data entry and computer skills
Zions Bancorporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer