Salt Lake County Center Program Coordinator in HOLLADAY, Utah
Plans, promotes, coordinates, supervises, and evaluates assigned adult recreations programs and community events.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Recreation, Gerontology, or other closely related field, plus one (1) year of related experience; Or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Due to the nature of this position, the successful applicant must pass a required background investigation.
- Plans, promotes, and coordinates adult activities, programs, and community events.
- Identifies the needs and feasibility of current and future programs and events.
- Supervises temporary employees and volunteers, which includes hiring, orienting, training, assigning and reviewing work performance, and discipline.
- Assists with preparing and administrating individual program budgets as appropriate, monitors expenditures and payroll.
- Completes post-program evaluations which include patron feedback, program success and failutres, event budget monitoring report, and implementation for future programs and events.
- Manages multiple programs simultaneously.
- Participates in job-related committees and professional development activities.
- Purchases program supplies and equipment. Maintains and controls inventory.
- Provides effective customer. Reconciles program and patron complains and responds to sensitive issues with general guidance from the supervisor.
- Prepares assigned reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Salt Lake County
MOUNT OLYMPUS SENIOR CENTER-1197