Revere Health Receptionist- West Jordan Family Med in West Jordan, Utah
Receptionist- West Jordan Family Med
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Medical Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrate excellent computer, telephone and communication skills.
• Outstanding customer service, organization and attention to detail.
• Must be a self-starter, a team player, dependable, friendly and professional.
• Medical office experience preferred.
This is a great opportunity to work in a respected practice as a medical receptionist. Successful candidate must maintain a professional image in the office and in all communications. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining good patient and staff relations and providing outstanding customer service.
• Greets and welcomes patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries appropriately.
• Optimizes patient satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person, by telephone or through computer software systems.
• Maintains patient records by obtaining and accurately recording patient demographic, insurance and billing information.
• Collects co-payments at the time of service, receives payments on accounts and reconciles daily cash reports.
• Responds appropriately to unexpected office events and situations.
• Protects the right of patients by maintaining confidentiality of personal, health and financial information.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Ability to bend, reach lift, pull, push and/or carry up to 10 pounds. Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Other duties as assigned